The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I was especially looking forward to this one because I missed all the festivities last year. (we brought Behlie home on the 4th of july last year). Behlie and I got up at 4:15 that morning to get a spot on the parade route on center street. Then we went to the balloon launch. I always think that is so cool so see all those hot air balloons fill and lift off the ground. Behlie thought it was pretty cool too!!
Brad, Ali, Bryan, Brandon, Zach
Kelly, Aubrey, Cami and Mom




2 comments:
I'm glad to see you finally got a chance to update your blog. I always look forward to seeing what is going on in your life. It looks like you had tons of fun. I miss going to the 4th of July activities in Provo/Orem. That's awesome you got a picture with Big Budah, I always used to watched him when we lived in Utah for that short-time. He's so funny!! Were you on the news?
Just to let you know, we finally created a blog. Let me know if you want the address.
Post a Comment