Thursday, July 10, 2008

Behlie's FIRST Birthday

On July 2, 2008 Behlie turned ONE!! I can't believe how fast a year went by! She is such a fun kid! She has so much personality and loves to be with people. She loves to eat and will pretty much try anything!



She woke up that morning with a smile on her face!

She got a pink purse from Cami and Cayden. She loves it!


That night we had a birthday party. We had a bb que with family and friends!


Russ and Rikki


Brady, Aubrey and Kelly


Angie


Dad, My lovely husband and mom


Jessica and Josh


Travis


Cami



Behlie loved her chocolate cupcake. As you can see she was not too delicate about eating it!!




This is her on the way home from her party. She was so tired! She had a great day! We are so thankful she is a part of our family.



2 comments:

Mann's said...

YAY for a NEW post!!! FINALLY!!! and Happy Happy Birthday Behlie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Behlie! She is just too cute!!! She's always smiling. I can't believe she is already one. I love the chocolate cupcake picture!