This year Behlie and I went to Rexburg for Thanksgiving with my parents. Jacob could have either Thanksgiving or Christmas off and we thought it would be more fun for him to have Christmas off.
Behlie was a doll. She was so good to take and go anywhere. The day after Thanksgiving my mom, Aunt Rhonda, cousin Marianne and her little boy West'n, Behlie and I braved the shopping crowds. The places we went were not too bad. (luckily) I was able to get most of my Christmas shopping done and liked that feeling. I will definatly be getting my Christmas shopping done early so I can enjoy the Holidays with out worring about getting all the presents! The weather in rexburg was cold as usual but the company was wonderful. We had dinner at my Uncle Lane and Aunt Laurels house. All of my cousins loved Behlie! I had brought a toy for her to play with the keep her occupied and she was never set down long enough for me to even set it up!! She is a wonderful baby and I am so thankful that we are blessed to have her in our family. It was different to have a holiday with out Jacob. I think he enjoyed the time alone but we were missed. As soon as we got home he pulled Behlie out of her car seat and wouldnt put her down for the rest of the night!! He is a wonderful dad and Behlie loves him very much!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment