On the evening of Dec 13, 2007 Jacob had come to pick me up from Aubreys house. We were on our way home around 5:30pm driving south on Orem Blvd. It had just started to snow a little bit. We came to the stop at 800 S. We were sitting there talking when all of the sudden CRUNCH BANG BUMP! We had been rear ended!! My first concern was Jacob and Behlie!! We were hit so hard that we hit the lady in front of us and she hit the guy in front of her! Behlie started to scream! I was terrified! I didnt know if she was ok or not. Jacob and I were visibly ok. I got out of the car and checked Behlie and she was ok. She was in her car seat buckled into the car. (thank goodness for carseats!!) It has just scared her to death! As we got out of the car the guy who hit us asked if we were ok. He was driving a Dodge Durango. (ouch) We think he hit us going about 30 mph. I walked up to the woman we hit and asked her if she was ok. She was on the phone with 911. A few minutes later the whole brigade showed up! Lights! Sirens! Fire truck! Ambulance! A few cop cars! WOW! We sure drew a crowd! Everyone involved was ok and didnt need to go to the hospital. We exchanged insurance info, got the police report and drove our poor battered car home. We went to the doctor the next day just to get checked out. X rays were ordered and everything looked good. We took our car to the body shop to get an estimate and found that it was going to be close to $7,000 to fix! We knew our car wasn't worth that much and were planning on having the ins total the car. So off to look for new cars. Not what we were planning on getting for Christmas but... So we DID end up getting it totaled and getting a new car! I will post pictures of it later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
crazy stuff...we wanna see the new car! and more pics of Behlie.
Post a Comment