Friday, September 21, 2007

Last Day

Today, Sept 21, was my last day at Central Utah Orthopedics. It was a bittersweet day. I have truly loved working there. I have made lots of friends and will miss seeing them daily. I have had a great year working for the Orthopedic Doctors. I am looking forward to being with Behlie all the time and becoming a mother of 3. I am excited to be with my niece Cami and nephew Cayden all the time. They are such sweet kids! Thanks to all of you at Central Utah Orthopedics for making me feel appreciated and loved! You will be dearly missed! But I WILL come back to visit often! I love you all!
This was my last lunch. Katlin let me pick what we ate and I picked Honey Baked Ham. They have a sandwich bar that is to die for! (at least i think so!)

Not complete without lettuce and tomato!

There is turkey and ham and roast beef.




Katlin, me and Melynee!
These are my home girls from the phone room!!


Sam, Katie, Erica, Me, Lindsey, Brindy
Karlie


Me and Teri


Me and Shauna
The greatest manager I've have ever had!

Sarah, Katlin, Me, Tasha, Kylie
Melynee and Trevor
These are my phone room peeps.
They kept me sane on crazy days.
(yes Trevor is one of the few male employees in the office and we LOVE him!!)

Hayley and Me

Me and Erica


My going away party food!! We had bean dip, salsa, no bake cookies and brownies!

0 comments: