Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Changes!

I will be changing jobs at the end of the month. I am going to quit at Central Utah Clinic and work for my older sister Aubrey. I am going to nanny for her kids. She is starting her own business and didnt want to send her kids to daycare so she asked me to take care of them. I get to be with my cute Behlie and her darling kids get to be with someone who cares about them a lot!! (me) :) My last day at Central Utah Clinic will be Sept 21. I will miss my friends there but am looking forward to being with Behlie all the time. I am grateful to my sister that she was inspired to think of this. It will be a blessing for both our families.
Behlie got her immunizations Sept 4th. She didnt cry as much as I thought she would.


This is an hour after her shots. She was pretty mellow. Infant Tylenol does wonders!



Behlie at Swiss Days in Midway.


Behlie sleepin at the cabin in Timberlakes.



I made this blanket for Behlie. It will be nice for her in the winter.


My cute nephew Cayden at the cabin


Behlie in her camo!



0 comments: