Behlie has started talking really well! There are deffinatly times when we have no idea what she is saying but for the most part she is able to communicate what she needs.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Smiths!! Jacob and I have been married for 7 years and welcomed our little Behlie to our family on July 2, 2007.
Behlie has started talking really well! There are deffinatly times when we have no idea what she is saying but for the most part she is able to communicate what she needs.
Posted by Jacob Jen n Behlie at 8:58 PM
3 comments:
awww I love all the new posts! St. George looked so fun and you did have a great valentine's!! Miss you guys!
Cute! People still don't understand what I'm saying half the time still...
bahlie is so cute!I can't stand it!
Post a Comment