Ive been tagged. How To Play This Game of Tag: 1. Post these rules on your blog. 2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
JOYS 1. Behlie - Her and I spend so much time together that she just makes me happy!! She has such a fun personality and loves to make me laugh. She is so much fun!
2. Cuddling with Jacob - He is bigger then me and is like a BIG bear! I love it!!
3. A good meal - I have discovered that I am starting to enjoy cooking. I love putting stuff in the crock pot and trying new recipies. I have really tried to have good healthy meals for my family and am enjoying it.
FEARS 1. Bees- bee's freak me out! I have NEVER been stung by a be and they make me panic a little when they fly around me.
2. Car accidents - we have been rear ended twice (once on the freeway and once on orem blvd). when ever we have to stop suddenly i get nervous that we will be rear ended again. our last one totaled our car so i get a little nervous.
3. Not being able to provide for my family- Behlie is so dependent on us that it would be the worst thing not to be able to take care of her.
GOALS 1.to live within my means. i have to agree with angie on this one. it is so easy to get whatever we want with all the easily obtained credit but i really dont want to want to buy if i cant afford it. i believe we will be much happier if we can all do this.
2. get out of debt- we made some choices based wholely on emotion and have debt. we are working of getting OUT!!
3. BUY OUR OWN HOME!! we would love to own our own home! and if we accomplish goal #2 then we will soon be on our way to owning our own home!!
OBSESSIONS 1.Extreme Makeover Home Edition- I have been so addicted to that show! I love to see the people who are SO in need of a new home get one! I cry EVERY show! It honestly has made me want to be a better person.
2. Becoming a better person- I am trying to improve who I am. I am trying to expand my talents and learn as many things to improve myself as i can.
3. My family- I love spending time with Jacob and Behlie. They both make me so happy. and they both make me laugh all the time!!
RANDOM 1. I love to blog! - I discovered the blogging world about a year ago (Thanks Karlie!!!) and have LOVED blogging our lives. I am NOT a crafty person so scrap books on paper dont look nearly as cute on paper as they do in my head. I have also discovered that i like to make picture videos like those you see at a wedding. i have only made a few but have really enjoyed making them.
2. I LOVE BAD WEATHER- I was super disappointed that we didnt get snow this weekend. I loved last weekend when it rained all day saturday. Bad weather doesnt get me down. I love it!
3. I love to organize- i have been into getting food storage stuff lately. I reciently bought a lot of stuff from Maceys caselot. I had a great time organizing the cans on my shelves downstairs. I also love to go to Costco and get extras. Then I have it for when I need it!!
I tag... Amber, Spencer and Heather, Jamie, Sunni, and Julianne




2 comments:
Hey Jen! It's Tasha from the phone room. I came across your blog and I wanted to say hello! I also got some questions for ya. You see. dr. Berry right? Me and my husband are just looking for a good family dr. He also delivers babies doesn't he? Anyway if you could just email me at tashanicole84@hotmail.com and tell me if you like him. Is he LDS? I think we may start going to him and if he delivers babies that will great for the future! Cute blog! Take care
Hey I just noticed you tagged me! I will get around to it soon =) Love your blog.. cute
Post a Comment