
With Mothers Day coming up I wanted to honor my mom. She is the kindest person I have ever known. She will ALWAYS listen when you need to talk. She will make sure you feel like you are at the Marriot when you stay at her house. She gives the best hugs. She supports all of us girls in our efforts to be better wives and moms. She often times puts many others before herself. She is always the first one to take a meal to the new mom or grieving widow. She loves my dad and supports him in all his many church callings past and present. She raised 4 daughters (which wasn't easy) and we all turned out pretty good. She is the best example of how to live a good righteous life. She radiates the light of Christ with every smile. Most of all I am SO proud that she is my mom. She has touched and blessed MANY lives including mine. I love you momma! Happy Mothers Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment