The weekend of April 10th we went up to Rexburg for BYU Idaho Graduation. Seeing the Smith family is always a treat. We are all scattered around (Meridian, ID - Rexburg, ID - Green River, WY and Provo, UT) so when we can get together is fun! We usually go bowling when we get together and requardless of how often this happens I am still pleased to break 100 (with the bumpers!!) The time we spent in Rexburg was fun and well planned. We also got to go horse back riding. *Note DO NOT WEAR CAPRIS* (I got my legs super scratched up. My fault) It was really good to see the family again. Hopefully next time all 9 kids will be able to be there. 8 out of 9 isnt bad though!!
Andrea
David
Kadence
So thats most of my other family! They are great and I couldn't have married into a better family!




1 comments:
Hey Jen!! It's Tasha from work! We just got a blog and I wanted to say Hi! I love your HAIR!!! How fun!! And Behlie is getting so big now! Wow! Anyway hope things are good for ya! You can check out our blog sometime....so we can stay in touch! cya!
Post a Comment